NaNoWriMo and Daily life!

Today, I wrote 1,663 words in the new Nightingale novel, that’s a total of about 6,000 words so far as I have been writing every other day. No streaks, I so want to hit a writing streak but sometimes my daily life and chores get in the way. I set aside a time each day to write at least 1,667 words. To make a 50,000 k novel I need that number everyday. 

I am behind. I hate being behind on anything. If you are reading this blog let me know if you are participating in NaNoWriMo. Maybe we can be writing buddies!

Also, the holidays are coming up, be sure to get your copy of The Hunter A Nightingale Novel, it has a new beautiful cover (photo below)! I hope you guys love it as much as I loved writing it! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book 2 in the Nightingale world and funerals!

Teaser #2

The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel is up for preorder!